CAREERS & RECRUITMENT
Are you a Diploma or Certificate III qualified educator looking to join a well-established team, grow roots and become part of a special community?
Our Willow Early Learning Centres provide optimum education and care for babies right through to children 5 years of age. Our Centres create a special place where young children are fully supported through their early learning journey.
We welcome applicants with outstanding pedagogical practice whose values and beliefs align with a Play Based Curriculum focusing on promoting natural elements, play theory and Reggio inspired practices using an Emergent style approach.
Suitable applicants must:
- Hold a Certificate III, Diploma, Advanced Diploma or ECT qualification (or be working towards);
- Have a strong commitment to professionalism and pedagogical practice;
- Have exceptional communication skills both verbal and written;
- Have the ability to warmly and professionally communicate with young children and their families and build
good working partnerships;
- Demonstrate good social and emotional intelligence;
- Have a good working knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework, the National Regulations and the
National Quality Framework;
- Hold a current BlueCard (working with children check);
- Hold relevant First Aid qualifications.
If you would like to be part of a team that is focused and committed to quality and excellence in early learning education, email your resume to the Centre Manager.